by Christina Dennis
One of my favourite things to DIY are costumes and dress-up clothes for my daughter. They’re so fun to dream up and I even find them fun to sew. You can use so much imagination when sewing and crafting children’s costumes – bright colours, fun trims, shine, glitz, dimension… you can use them all and it’s OK! With Halloween on it’s way, I’m sharing with you nine of my recent absolute favourite baby and kid’s DIY costumes. These are simply too adorable not to share, and most of them are fairly easy to make. Are you ready to get your cutie-pie craft on?
- Carl from “Up” by Auburn Soul Photography
- DIY Peacock Tutu by The Train to Crazy
- Superman Costume by Kara’s Creative Place
- Mary Poppins Costumes from Make It And Love It
- Princess Dress by The DIY Mommy
- No Sew Cupcake Costume by Lemon Tree Creations
- Bird Wing Costume by Llevo el invierno
- Toddler and Baby Football Costume by The Macs
- Red Riding Hood Costumes by Make It and Love It
I’ve included one of my costume tutorials in this list (the Princess Dress), but you can also find tutorials for a Tinkerbell Costume, a Superhero Cape and a Strawberry Shortcake Costume here on The DIY Mommy.
What is the most adorable baby or kid’s DIY costume that you’ve ever seen?