9 Favourite Easy Updos for Moms
As a busy mom on the go, I find myself stuck completely in a hair style rut.
My hair’s either down, long and straightened, or I flip it up in a silly ponytail-loop concoction.
Here are some gorgeous looking updo tutorials that I’m dying to try. They look simple to do, and I think they’d take this mom-hair to the next level.
- Easier Than It Looks Updo from The Small Things Blog
- The Top Knot
- Rope Braid Chignon from The Beauty Department
- Three Twisted Buns from A Cup of Joe
- Fishtail Braid from Camille Styles
- Quick Twist for Med and Short Hair from The Beauty Department
- The Simple Gibson Tuck
- Pretty Side French Braid Low Updo from Love Meagan
- Knot Your Average Pony from The Beauty Department
How do you wear your mom hair? Which of these ‘do’s is your favourite?