Are you joining me in committing to a handmade Christmas this year? There’s no doubt that I love to bake and that I love to give food presents to my friends and neighbors. I’ve searched the web high and low and have come up with my favourite list of edible Christmas presents that would be perfect little gifts for neighbors, co-workers, friends and family this year! There are a couple of classic cookies and treats in this list, but there are also some wonderfully unexpected and creative ideas like the “Hot Cocoa Ornament”! I hope you enjoy browsing through these Christmas food present ideas and get some inspiration for your own gifts this holiday.
- Cookie Dough Tins by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Peppermint Bark by Baked By Rachel
- DIY S’mores Kits by Twig & Thistle
- DIY Vanilla Extract by Bake at 350
- Sugar Cookie Squares by Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
- White Chocolate Christmas Pretzels by Baked Perfection
- Hot Cocoa Ornament by Craftberry Bush
- Cocoa in a Jar by Better Homes and Gardens
- DIY Ice Cream Sundae Kit by Family Bites
What edible gifts are your favourite to make and give for Christmas? Please comment below!