Are you joining me in committing to a handmade Christmas this year? Here, I’ve linked up to my nine most favourite DIY Christmas gifts for men. I’ll admit that this one was HARD! I find it difficult to come up with handmade presents for men that they (or at least my husband) wouldn’t find cheesy and strange. I’m confident that these would be welcomed by a special man in your life!
- A Manly Bar of Soap from The Art of Manliness
- Men’s Mini Herringbone Scarf from The Purl Bee
- A Firewood Tote from Whip Up
- Leather Envelope Phone Case from design*sponge
- Mustache Mug from The Tortoise and the Hare
- Car Kit from Not Martha
- Man Hat from Knit Alone Together
- Father’s Day Tie from The Purl Bee
- Chalkboard Mug from Wit and Whistle
Have you ever made your man something that he loved? Please comment below!