A Handmade Christmas: DIY Gifts for Women
Are you joining me in committing to a handmade Christmas this year? Whether you’re making a Christmas gift for your sister, your best friend, your mom or your aunt, the DIY ideas below are easy and unique! I think all of them are lovely, but I’m especially fond of the boot socks and the homemade tea bags.
- Boot Socks by Oops! I Craft My Pants
- DIY Soaps by 100 Layer Cake
- 15 Minute Infinity Scarf by The DIY Mommy
- Soy Candles by Ruffled
- Braided T-Shirt Bracelets by Henry Happened
- Hot / Cold Bags by Bee in my Bonnet
- Cozy Toes Slippers by Sew News
- Pin Cushion Jars by Make It and Love It
- DIY Tea Bags by A Beautiful Mess
Do you have a friend, mom, sister, grandma or aunt in your life that you’re planning to make something for this Christmas? Please comment below!