Did you meal plan with me last week? How did it go for you?
I ended up cooking 4 of the 6 dinners I planned last week. Why only 4? On Tuesday, we heard the pitter patter of little mouse feet behind my sewing cabinet and I heard squeaks behind the stove. We set out traps and I was NOT in a million years going to cook dinner at home that night. We went out to eat. I’m happy to say the mice were caught and we are squeak free.
This weekend, my parents and siblings helped us work on Our DIY House and watch the girls. We had a simple BBQ one night, and I made a delicious pork tenderloin recipe the other night. I’ll include a link to that recipe in this week’s list so that you can try it too.
On the menu this week:
- Chicken Broccoli Quinoa Casserole – We’re fans of quinoa here, so I want to give this one a try!
- Skinny Spaghetti Squash Alfredo – This looks really yummy. Spaghetti squash is so tasty and inexpensive.
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos – Thanks for the link to this recipe, Jess of Save Your Fork There’s Pie! I want to try this out this week.
- Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes – I’m a huge fan of one pot/skillet meals and this one looks unique and delicious.
- Lemon Chicken Romano – Lemon + spring = the perfect combination. We’ll serve this with rice and a steamed veggie.
- Brown Sugar Spiced Pork Tenderloin – (Tried Before) This is an amazing way to cook pork tenderloin (and this cut is far less fatty than a pork chop). We like it with The Pioneer Woman’s Crash Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus.
Are you meal planning with me? Do you have a tasty recipe on your blog to share? Add your meal planning or recipe post link to the Meal Planning Monday link list below and grab the graphic to display on your site linking here (or a text link is fine too!).
Grab the button: