It's Strawberry season - hooray! You can buy them en mass for a great price right now. I stocked up last week on strawberries from my local grocery store, and now I have a few bags of chopped strawberries sitting in my freezer waiting to be part of a tasty treat.
Here are some of my favourite things to make with strawberries. Some I've tried, some are just pictures I've drooled over. Some are a little naughty, while others are more of a healthy snack. It was hard to pick only 9 of my favourite strawberry treats, but here they are! These all look like incredibly good & tasty things to make with my strawberry stash.
- Strawberries and Cream Pie from Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad from Paula Deen
- Roasted Strawberry Muffins from Annie's Eats
- Fresh Strawberry Cake from My San Fransisco Kitchen
- Whole Grain Strawberry Donuts from Eat Good 4 Life
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie from Smitten Kitchen
- Strawberry Refrigerator Oatmeal from This Chick Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins from Food Wanderings in Asia (these are GOOD!)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Bars from Better Homes & Gardens
Which strawberry treat makes you say "YUM" the loudest?