As the year 2013 comes to a close, I feel very thankful. I'm thankful that I can use this little blog as a creative outlet, and I'm excited that it has even become a small source of income to help support my little family!
I'm thankful that there are people that actually come visit this blog, comment on posts, Pin my ideas and projects, and interact with me. I LOVE it, and I'm so happy to have found such a wonderful way to meet new friends and share all of my crazy projects.
I'm thankful for YOU, my readers and friends - without YOU, I would not be encouraged to create, photograph and write as much as I do. I really, truly appreciate you.
Here are the most visited tutorial posts from this past year (I've included some from December of last year since they didn't have a chance then!) - they're a mix of kid's projects and home decor projects (the building of our house inspired many of the latter).
- Deluxe Dolly Diaper Bag and Accessories
- Organic Cotton Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Mini Road Map Busy Bag
- No-Sew Fabric Covered Blackout Roller Shade
- Easy Beginner's Baby Quilt
- Infinity Dress with a Built In Tube Top
- DIY Simple Craftsman Trim
- Installing Laminate Flooring
- DIY Jewelry Holder from a Cutlery Tray
Which post was your favourite this year?
Happy New Year, friends!