Happy, happy Sunday, friends! It's craft, DIY & home decor link party time - welcome to The Creative Corner! I'm excited for another week of linking up your favourite projects.
Thanks so much to those of you that linked up your projects last week. So many of you are linking up and sharing your creations, and I love seeing all of your projects. Thanks for the inspiration!
Using some of my favourite projects linked up to last week's link party, I gathered together 9 treats to make for St. Patrick's Day! Don't these all look so festive and delicious? I want to try them all!
- St. Patrick's Day Pretzel Popcorn from Sunny Sweet Days
- Rainbow Pancakes from Growing Up Gabel
- Thin Mint Truffles from The Gold Lining Girl
- Rainbow Bars from Bloom Designs
- St. Patrick's Day Oreas from Totally The Bomb
- Easy Marshmallow Filled Lucky Charms Cupcakes from Coupon and Freebies Mom
- Lime Sherbet Floats from Home Cooking Memories
- Simple Homemade Marshmallows from Hoosier Homemade
- St. Patrick's Day Muddy Buddies from Bargain Briana
Here’s to another great week of inspiration and a wonderful week for everyone. Check out what my fellow bloggers have been up to and don’t forget to check out my feature for this week as well.
Neutral Fabric Book Covers from Curly Crafty Mom.
Party Planner Easter Basket from The Southern Couture.
Ikea Bookshelf Hack from The Dempster Logbook.
Campaign Dresser Inspired Filing Cabinet from The DIY Mommy.
Master Bedroom Facelift from Making It In The Mitten.
Nautical Wall Decor - Starfish Wall Hanging from Pastels & Macarons.
Ready to share what you've created this past week? Link up a recent post of yours that motivates you to create or just be awesome! Our goal is for this link up to focus on craft, DIY, & home posts so please try to remember that when linking up.
- Limit three links per week and remember to link directly to your post, not your blog.
- Do not link stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Be sure to hop around some of the other posts that have been linked up to share the love and get motivated by what others have been up to.
Each week, your hosts will choose a post to feature from the previous week. If you want a chance at being featured, you must follow all of the hosts in someway. By linking up, you agree to let each host share your photo and link back to your site, as well as receive a weekly e-mail letting you know when the party is live. We will never give your e-mail or info to anyone, nor will we spam you!
The Creative Corner link party goes live Sunday 6pm PST and ends Thursday at 5pm PST. I'd love for you to grab The Creative Corner button in my sidebar to put on your own blog if you want to help spread the love!
If you like partying with us, we'd love it if you grabbed the button below to put on your own blog to want to help spread the love!
Now hop over to all the other co-host’s blogs and see what caught their eye this week. You just might be featured there too!
Don’t forget to grab this button if you’ve been featured.
Now it’s your turn to join in on the fun and link up your recent craft, DIY, or home posts so get ready to motivate others and be inspired! Don't forget, if you want a chance to be featured next week to follow all of the hosts above!