Christmas is in 7 weeks; can you believe it? It’s week one of our “A Handmade Christmas” commitment, and I’ve put together some fun and simple ideas for DIY baby Christmas presents. All of these are practical (soft toys, blankets and clothing) and fairly straight forward to craft or sew.
- Happy Cloud Baby Toy by ReFabulous
- No Sew Fleece Blanket by A Chelsea Morning
- “I Am Loved” Onesie by The DIY Mommy
- Baby Mittens by Speckled Owl Studio
- Bandana Bib by The Purl Bee
- Baby Owl Plushie by Homelife
- Ribbon Loop Blanket by The DIY Mommy
- Wooly Owl Hat by Slugs on the Refridgerator
- Baby Necktie by The DIY Mommy
Do you have a baby in your life that you’re planning to make something for this Christmas? Please comment below!