Are you joining me in A Handmade Christmas this year? I love making gifts, especially if they're for sweet little babies! Here are some free patterns and tutorials to get your creative juices flowing with ideas for DIY Christmas gifts for special babies in your life this year. (Want even more ideas? Check out my DIY Baby Gifts post from last year!)
- Bunny Hooded Towel by Crazy Little Projects
- Easy Beginner's Baby Quilt by The DIY Mommy
- Monster Bib by Stubbornly Crafty
- Easy Pajama Pants by The DIY Mommy
- Pajama Shirt by Simple Simon and Co
- Organic Cotton Granny Square Baby Blanket by The DIY Mommy
- Rainbow Sunshine Plushie by Chez Beeper Bebe
- Embroidered Baby Mittens by The DIY Mommy
- Ruffled Minkee Blanket by The Little Fabric Blog
Do you have a baby in your life that you’re planning to make something for this Christmas? Please comment below!
This post is part of The DIY Mommy’s “A Handmade Christmas” 2013 series. Would you like to commit to giving handmade gifts (made by you or someone else) for Christmas this year? Join me by entering here!