Are you joining me in A Handmade Christmas this year? Edible gifts are so much fun to give at Christmas time! I'm a huge baking fanatic, and I love to give trays of baking to neighbors, friends and family, but I also like to find interesting and creative ways to package DIY Christmas food gifts. Here are some wonderful edible gift ideas for giving this Christmas.
- Spice Kit by Family Bites
- Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix by The Country Chic Cottage
- Sugar & Spice Holiday Nut Mix by Mom Advice
- Hot Cocoa Gift Idea by Lil' Luna
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Pecan Candies by The DIY Mommy
- Christmas Cookie Decorating Kit in a Cup by Echoes of Laughter
- Cherry Ice Box Cookies by A Pretty Life
- Christmas Pop Bottle Gift Set by Lil' Luna
- Spicy Sugar Cookies by The DIY Mommy
Do you like to give food gifts at Christmas? What are you planning to give this year?
This post is part of The DIY Mommy’s “A Handmade Christmas” 2013 series. Would you like to commit to giving handmade gifts (made by you or someone else) for Christmas this year? Join me by entering here!