Are you joining me in A Handmade Christmas this year? I find men particularly tricky to make handmade gifts for – I’m always worried that they’ll find a DIY gift slightly cheesy or useless. This year, I’ve found 9 more DIY men’s Christmas gift ideas that I actually think my man would enjoy! (And, if you need more DIY present ideas for men, click here to visit last year’s list.)
- Basketweave Scarf by Georgina Giles
- DIY Nook Cover by Lovely Indeed
- Men’s Socks for Giving Away by The Purl Bee
- Leather Journal Book Tutorial by Sweet Muffin Suite
- Tool Roll by Georgina Giles
- Beef Jerky by Hungry Mother Runner
- Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream by Food for My Family
- Leather Wallet DIY by Oh Sweet Joy
- Basic Hat by The Purl Bee
Do you have some special women in your life that you’re planning to make something for this Christmas? Please comment below and let me know what you’re planning on making!
This post is part of The DIY Mommy’s “A Handmade Christmas” 2013 series. Would you like to commit to giving handmade gifts (made by you or someone else) for Christmas this year? Join me by entering here!