Are you joining me in A Handmade Christmas this year? I'm so excited to finally be done my crazy-busy last couple of weeks (due to WeeStock) and ready to get crafting for my family and friends! I love thinking up fun things to make for the special women in my life - and I'm so blessed to have a ton of them. Here are some of my favourite handmade Christmas gift ideas for women that I've found online this year. I love them all!
- Satin Sash Bag from Morning by Morning Productions
- DIY Crochet Boot Cuff from Crafting on a Dime
- Gingham + Heart Apron from The DIY Mommy
- Crochet Bib Necklace from A Common Thread
- Tea Wallet from Handmade Therapy
- Anthropologie Inspired Hair Pins from Kojo Designs
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Unskinny Boppy
- Plaid Infinity Scarf from The DIY Mommy
- DIY IPad Case from Oh So Lovely
Do you have some special women in your life that you’re planning to make something for this Christmas? Please comment below and let me know what you’re planning on making!
This post is part of The DIY Mommy’s “A Handmade Christmas” 2013 series. Would you like to commit to giving handmade gifts (made by you or someone else) for Christmas this year? Join me by entering here!