Are you joining me in A Handmade Christmas this year? There are so many clever and adorable ideas for handmade Christmas gifts for toddlers floating around on my favourite blogs. Here are some of my top picks for DIY toddler gifts – some are sewn and some require no sewing, and all would be a lot of fun to make and give! (Want even more ideas? Check out my DIY Toddler Gifts post from last year!)
- DIY Felt Board from The Busy Budgeting Mama
- Baby Doll / Stuffed Animal Carrier from Little Punkin’ Pie
- DIY Teepee from Jen Loves Kev
- Deluxe Dolly Diaper Bag & Accessories from The DIY Mommy
- DIY Kids Play Market from Taylor Made
- Cozy Car Caddy from Homemade by Jill
- Color Fabric / Quiet Book from Everyday Celebrations
- Child’s Reversible Fat Quarter Apron from Aesthetic Nest
- Monogrammed Superhero Cape from The DIY Mommy
Do you have a toddler in your life that you’re planning to make something for this Christmas? Please comment below and let me know what you’re planning on making!
This post is part of The DIY Mommy’s “A Handmade Christmas” 2013 series. Would you like to commit to giving handmade gifts (made by you or someone else) for Christmas this year? Join me by entering here!