Liven up a boring cotton onesie with a cute applique design! It’s easy & inexpensive. For this tutorial, I’ve chosen an adorable tie-shape for the applique, but your options are endless! Draw your own designs and use them as a pattern, or use clipart found on your computer or online! Simple shapes work best.
- cotton onesie (solid colours work best)
- scrap of fabric large enough for your applique design
- scrap of “Stitchwichery” or a similar double-sided applique adhesive fabric, same size as fabric scrap
- small scissors or small rotary cutter
- paper for pattern
- clothes iron
- ball point machine needle