If you have a small walk-in kitchen pantry, this before and after DIY organized pantry makeover will inspire you! My parents upgraded their pantry organization on a budget and the result looks incredible.
When my parents moved into their new build, they finished their kitchen pantry off quickly. They didn't have the time or budget to add any customization. Here's how it looked:
There were some simple shelves on the right for food and small appliances storage, and a few hooks on the left for cleaning tools. It functioned alright, buy my mom knew the space could be organized better to maximize the wall area and offer even more storage.
After purchasing a few inexpensive supplies like shelving, shelf brackets and plywood, and getting to work on some DIYs, my mom and dad completely customized their walk-in pantry:
This organized kitchen pantry now has custom drawers on the bottom, shelves all the way around, and room for food, pots, pans, appliances and more.
Not only does the pantry look amazing, but it functions so well too. The drawers are easy to pull out, and simple dollar store baskets on the upper shelves conceal other items. There's even enough room for a coffee station!
No space is unused, including the corners of the pantry. The shelves there house less-used appliances and servingware.
Watch my YouTube video to see how this organized pantry was created:
This DIY organized pantry makeover cost under $450 dollars because my parents made all of the drawers by hand and used inexpensive home improvement store and IKEA materials.
What do you think of Mom's new pantry look?!
Want more organization ideas? Check these out:
- How to Clean and Organize Your Fridge for Easy Maintenance
- Laundry Room Makeover Ideas: Easy & Affordable
- 10 Best Spring Cleaning Hacks that actually work
- How I Organize My Entryway - Ideas for Quick & Easy Organization
- Best Simmer Pot Recipes to make your home smell incredible!
- How to Keep Towels White & Fluffy
- 5 Quick Kids' Closet Organization Ideas to start the school year off strong!
- 10 Ideas for SMALL LAUNDRY ROOM Organization & Decor