This Everything Bagel Focaccia Bread recipe with truffle & honey is easier to make than it looks. It's so delicious and decadent, but baking this bread is simple! Let me show you the easy recipe with no kneading required.
Today's blog post is in collaboration with some of my favourite blogging friends. After you check out my recipe, make sure to visit their favourite bread recipes linked at the bottom of this post!
I remember baking a ton of focaccia bread when I was in college. My favourite was dipping the warm bread in olive oil and balsamic vinegar - YUM!
This deluxe focaccia bread recipe is inspired by Fig & Olive Platter's focaccia bread recipe that I found on TikTok. She makes absolutely gorgeous breads, and when I saw her video my passion for focaccia was reignited. You don't have to knead this bread, and the ingredients are simple.
My version uses honey instead of sugar, and I sprinkle the top with truffle oil and Everything Bagel seasoning for a decadent burst of flavour. I did the first rise overnight like Fig & Olive Platter suggested, however I didn't rise the bread as long on the second rise. I found my truffle infused oil on Amazon, and my everything bagel seasoning at Costco Canada.
You can eat this bread on its own as an appetizer, dip it in a mix of truffle oil and balsamic vinegar, or slice it horizontally and use it for a sandwich.
You could also swap out the toppings for anything you'd like to make a personalized focaccia bread that's perfect for your tastes. Let's get baking!
Everything Bagel Focaccia Bread Recipe
- 1 ¾ cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp active dry yeast
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp truffle infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast into the warm water mixed with 1 Tbsp of the olive oil and 1 Tbsp honey. Let the yeast mixture sit for about 5 minutes or until it's foamy.
- Add the flour and salt and mix by hand until a soft dough forms. Drizzle with about 1 Tbsp of olive oil, roll the dough in the oil to coat it, and then place plastic wrap over the bowl.
- Let the dough rise slowly in the fridge overnight, or for about 10 hrs.
- Remove the dough from the fridge, drizzle more olive oil on a brownie pan and press the dough into the pan.
- Place plastic wrap over the pan and let the dough rise again in a warm place for about 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Dimple the dough by pressing your fingers into it, drizzle it with about 1 Tbsp truffle infused olive oil, and then sprinkle about 1 Tbsp Everything Bagel seasoning on the bread.
- Bake the bread at 425 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until it's golden brown and crispy.
Enjoy your focaccia bread!
Now, it's time for more delicious bread recipes from my blogging friends!
10 Best Bread Recipes
Happy Happy Nester // Stuffed Italian Pizza Bread Recipe
Inspiration For Moms // Popovers with Honey Butter
Finding Lovely // Rosemary Focaccia Bread
Most Lovely Things // Brown Butter Banana Bread
My Sweet Savannah // Easy Homemade Breadsticks
Modern Glam // Crusty French Baguette Recipe
The DIY Mommy // Everything Bagel Focaccia Bread with Truffle & Honey
My 100 Year Old Home // Gluten Free Sourdough Banana Bread
Tatertots & Jello // The Easiest Cheesiest Keto Breadsticks
Twelve on Main // Easy No Knead Bread Recipe