Welcome to day 3 of Gift Guide Week 2015! I'm putting together my favourite gift ideas for those hard-to-shop-for people on my list and sharing them with you this week. I hope you find these helpful as you finish your Christmas shopping this year!
Today, we're focusing on that wee one who loves collecting little toys. For me, this is my 6 year old and 4 year old daughters. They LOVE all things Shopkins and My Little Pony, so I've scoured the internet for my favourite little collectible toys and the fun handmade accessories to go with them. Have a little toy lover on your list too? Here are some unique gift ideas:
- Shopkins Season 3 Bundle
- Handmade My Little Pony Hat
- Shopkins Cupcake Queen Headband
- Handmade Shopkins Hair Bow
- Handmade My Little Pony Necklace
- Handmade My Little Pony Tutu Set
- Handmade Shopkins Display Shelf
- My Little Pony Trading Card Tin Gift Set
What are YOUR favourite gifts to give to a little collector in your life?
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting The DIY Mommy!