Did you meal plan with me last week? How did it go for you?
Buffalo Chicken Tacos (I reserved some of the chicken without sauce for the kids.)
On the menu this week:
- Chicken Crepes With Asparagus & Mushrooms (Tried Before) - OK, this one's not as "simple" as I usually like to make, but it's SO good. If you have a nice, non-stick pan crepes are easier than you might think to make!
- Easy Barbequed Ribs (Tried Before) - These are easy and good. Plus, you can cook them in the crock pot for extra simplicity!
- Chicken Spaghetti (Tried Before) - A tasty casserole that the kids love too!
- Four Cheese Baked Skillet Rigatoni (Tried Before) - I actually made this one last week and then I'm making the alfredo spaghetti squash from last week's meal plan this week (just to be extra confusing). We call this one "grown up mac & cheese" and I just use whatever cheeses we have on hand.
- Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts (Tried Before) - This one is rich, but a tasty treat. We go easy on the sauce, and if I'm having a crazy day I just make the sauce and some frozen chicken strips to dip into it.
- Homemade Pizza - I've wanted to try Natural Mommie's easy homemade pizza crust for a long time. We'll pile the pizza with veggies and ham.
Are you meal planning with me? Do you have a tasty recipe on your blog to share? Add your meal planning or recipe post link to the Meal Planning Monday link list below and grab the graphic to display on your site linking here (or a text link is fine too!). This link up is open until the end of the month.
Grab the button: