Lately, I’ve been loving all things Nordic when it comes to Christmas and Holiday decor ideas. There’s something about that mix of natural materials, rough textures, and neutrals that’s just so cozy and inviting. I’m starting to plan my table setting for hosting Christmas dinner this year, and it’s definitely Nordic inspired! Think a mix of neutral colours like grey, white and black with a little pop of red. I’ll throw in some fur and natural wood elements, and lots of handmade items. Candles are also a must!
Here’s what I have planned so far and some ideas for you to work on your own Nordic-inspired Holiday table:
- Jerusalem Silver & Gold Mirror from The Brick
- Natural Striped Linen Napkins from Etsy
- Vienna Twig Christmas Wreath from Michaels
- Silver Deer Decor from Michaels
- Flameless LED Candle from Michaels
- Black Artificial Twig Tree from Michaels
- Off White Shag Fur Fabric from Online Fabric Store
- Waverly Pantry Plaid in Crimson Fabric from Online Fabric Store
- Red Christmas Bunting from Etsy
- Winter Berry Swag from Michaels
- Aldo Dining Chair from The Brick
- Galvanized Star Ornament from Michaels
- Aldo Dining Table from The Brick
- Aldo Dining Bench from The Brick
I think the key to beautiful Nordic Christmas style is to stick with mostly neutral colours (like white, grey and black), use lots of natural materials (like wood, greenery, fur and linen), and keep the decor on the simple side.
I love how this gorgeous Aldo dining set from The Brick combines the natural beauty of marble with a gorgeous grey coloured wood – perfect for some Nordic Christmas dining!
What do you think – do you like this style for holiday decor?
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by The Brick. As always, all of the opinions here are my own. I only recommend companies that I use and love myself.