Looking for an easy dessert for your Spring or Easter dinner that tastes fresh and delicious? Look no further than this no-bake lemon cheesecake trifle! It only requires a few ingredients, you can whip it up quickly, and it has a light, lemony flavour that’s perfect for Spring time.
This post is part of a seasonal blog hop with some of my favourite blogging friends! Make sure to visit all the links at the bottom of this post to get more beautiful table setting ideas for Spring!
Cheescake’s got to be one of my favourite things to eat, and this version is an extra easy, no-bake version that tastes just as good as the real thing!
I think it also looks so pretty and Spring-y too with its layers and pastel toppings.
This no-bake lemon cheesecake trifle has a lovely, light flavour with the addition of lemon juice. You could play with it and try your own flavour additions – a vanilla or chocolate version of this would be tasty too!
Ready to make this dessert that’s perfect for Spring or Easter? Here’s the recipe!
- 2 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- fresh lemon, chocolate eggs & coconut flakes for garnish
- Whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer until it's fluffy.
- Slowly mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the lemon juice.
- In a sundae cup or trifle cup, layer 2 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs & 2 Tbsp of the cheesecake mixture. Repeat.
- Top with coconut, chocolate eggs & lemon slices. Repeat with the remaining trifles.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.
Now come get more Spring dessert recipes from my blogging friends:
Click on each link to go to the recipes
Quick and Easy Spring Dessert – Happy Happy Nester // Bunny Cupcake Toppers – Finding Lovely // Painted Buttercream Spring Carrot Cake – Craftberry Bush // No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Trifle – The DIY Mommy // Easter Dessert Board – My Sweet Savannah
Keto Friendly Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Drizzle – The Happy Housie // Healthier No-Bake Bird Nest Cookies – Cassie Bustamante // Simple Strawberry Pie – A Blue Nest // Best Sugar Cookie Recipe – The Handmade Home // Mini Pavlova Easter Dessert – Twelve On Main