Last summer we discovered how to make no-churn ice cream, and it was incredible! You don’t need any special kitchen tools to make this kind of ice cream, and it tastes so rich and delicious. Here’s my strawberry cheesecake no churn ice cream recipe. It’s decadent and easy to make!
To make no-churn ice cream, all you have to do is mix together 2 cups of whipping cream with a can of sweetened condensed milk and then add the flavourings of your choice.
You put the mixture in a bread pan, freeze it for at least 6 hours, and… voila! You have some fresh and yummy ice cream to enjoy.
For this version of no-churn ice cream, I added some cream cheese and fresh chopped strawberries. It’s one of my favourite flavour combos and I hope you’ll like it too!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped strawberries + extra sliced strawberries for garnishing
- Blend the 1 cup of strawberries in a blender.
- Add in the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese and blend.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan and garnish with strawberry slices if desired.
- Place the pan in a freezer for at least 6 hours or until the mixture freezes through.