I've put together the most beautiful, free printable Christmas planner. Download these printable sheets to help make your Holidays less stressful! If you can take a little time to plan, you'll have so much more time to relax with your loved ones this Christmas.
Why use a Christmas planner?
A printed planner for the Holiday season might seem a little over the top, but I always find that making lists and writing things down saves me lots of time in the long run. The last thing I want to do on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day is working on something that I've forgotten. Taking a little time to plan all of our Holiday activities, foods, gifts and decor in advance truly helps me enjoy a more relaxing Christmas and I think it will do the same for you!
What's included in the free printable planner
In this free printable Christmas planner download, you'll find:
- November & December 2021 calendars with room for notes
- budget tracker
- gift checklist shopping lists
- Christmas card tracker to keep track of giving Christmas cards
- donations & random acts of kindness tracker with a list of ideas (food bank donation, clothing donation, visiting a seniors' home etc.)
- Christmas bucket list with a list of ideas (Santa letter, advent calendar, Christmas lights tour etc.)
- decor planner for each room
- Christmas party planner with Christmas menu
- pre-Christmas party checklist
- grocery list
- recipe cards
- notes section
How to use the printable planner
Once you download the PDF version of the planner by signing up below, you can print it off onto letter sized paper. Print it in colour or in black and white at home or at a print shop.
You can print the whole thing off as-is, or choose which pages you want to print. I've included lots of different checklists and planner pages, so you might not need all of them. You also might want to print multiple pages of the same checklist (for example, the recipe page or the gift checklist).
Punch holes in the side of the pages and place them in a binder, or staple them all together to stay organized.
Download this FREE Christmas Planner by signing up to be a DIY Mommy Insider
Not only will you be the first to hear about my new DIY and decorating ideas, but you'll get this free printable Christmas planner, free printable artwork, and my 22 page e-book about decorating your home. I'll only email you once a week when I have something good to share that I know you'll love!
More free printables for Christmas
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags & Simmer Pot Mix Gift Idea
- Free Nordic Inspired Handmade Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Printable Merry & Bright Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Free Printable Christmas Coupon Book for Kids
- Adorable & Free Christmas Lunch Box Notes Printables
- Pretty Christmas Gift Tag Printables from Me to You
- Free Christmas Watercolor Printable Art
- Free Vintage Rustic Christmas Gift Tags
- Make a Sugar Cookies in a Jar Gift - Tip Tuesday
- Christmas Cupcake in a Jar + 16 More DIY Gift Ideas (Free Printables!)
- Make a Snow Day Survival Kit Christmas Gift
- Free Christmas Bible Verse Wall Art Printable (& Our Christmas Tree Story)
See more free printables →
Want more Christmas fun?
Click on the links below to get more Christmas DIY & decorating ideas.
- How to make a DIY centerpiece from a thrifted wooden bowl
- DIY Christmas Ornament - Cottagecore mushrooms for your tree!
- Free Printable Cozy Cottagecore Christmas Gift Tags
- Christmas Decorating Hacks: 7 Easy Ideas for Small Spaces
- 8 Unique Decorating Ideas For A Christmas Tree
- Christmas Decorating Ideas: Reuse these timeless items year after year!
- 8 Easy DIY Christmas Wreaths With Step-By-Step Instructions
- How To Make A Beautiful DIY Christmas Cloche (IKEA Hack!)
- How to Dry Orange Slices for Easy Holiday Decorating
- Best Simmer Pot Recipes to make your home smell incredible!
- Holiday Home Tour : Simple Christmas decorating ideas for the season!
- Asymmetrical Christmas Mantel Idea with fresh greenery and blue accents
See more Christmas decor ideas →