It’s day 2 of Gifts in a Tin week! In preparation for Christmas and simple and fun gift giving, I’m putting together some easy gift basket ideas for you. In case you missed yesterday’s Winter Cold Survival Kit, here it is. Today’s gift basket idea? A movie night in a tin!
In this gift basket, I’ve used:
- a large tin basket (here’s a similar size from Amazon)
- scrapbook paper (for the polka dotted band)
- twine string
- a mason jar
- homemade caramel corn (this is a good recipe)
- mini chocolate bars and Rockets (our Halloween leftovers – aw, yeah!)
- these printable mini popcorn boxes to hold little treats
- a Google Play gift card
What are some other things you could include in a gift tin like this? What about some pop, an ITunes gift card or some popcorn flavouring?
Click on the image below to download your sheet of free printable labels and tags to go with the Movie Night in a Tin:
Assemble your gift tin, cut out the labels and tags, put them where you want them and embellish with twine and paper and you’re set. This makes a great neighbor gift or a host gift for a couple or family.
Come back tomorrow for another unique gift in a tin idea!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting The DIY Mommy!