Welcome to the Ultimate Guide for the Cricut cutting machine! You can use this handy little machine to create unique home decor, personalized gifts, beautiful and useful labels, and even customized items you can make and sell to other people! In this guide, I am going to introduce you to everything you need to know about joining the Cricut family and provide you with easy to follow Cricut tutorials and project ideas!
Easy Cricut Tutorials for Beginners
These projects are perfect if you're just getting started with the machine. Each project has detailed step by step instructions and some even have videos to help you along!
Cricut Tutorials for the Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore, & Cricut Maker
The Cricut machine can appear a little intimidating at first, but I'm going to show you step-by-step how to get the most out of your investment. Let's get started!
- How to Make Money with your Cricut in 2023
- How to Set Up a Cricut for the First Time (Step by Step!)
- What is a Cricut machine and what does it do?
- How to use Cricut for FREE (uploading your own images & fonts!)
- Cricut Explore 3 vs Cricut Explore Air 2: Which One is Right for You?
- Cricut Explore 3 Review (everything you need to know about this new smart cutting machine!)
- How to Make Stickers with Cricut (or without!) + Free Encouragement Stickers to Print
- How to Make a Mug with the NEW Cricut Mug Press
More Tutorials and Resources --->
Cricut Tutorials: Home Decor Ideas
I love using my Cricut to create unique, personalized home decor! I've created fun signs, seasonal door mats and towels, pillows, and even a light fixture!
Personalized gift baskets, t-shirts, socks, signs... you can create so many great gifts with your Cricut!
Wearable Cricut Crafts
Did you know that you can use your Cricut maker to cut fabric? This makes creating items like masks and baby booties so much easier! You can also cut vinyl with any of the Cricut cutting machines to create fun t-shirts, socks, tote bags and more!
More wearable craft ideas --->
Home Organization Ideas with Cricut
I'm not going to lie, I take some heat on YouTube for the amount of time I spend creating custom organization decals with my Cricut! But I LOVE how it looks! Organizing a space and then making it pretty with labels and decals is my happy place.
More home organization ideas with Cricut --->
That's a wrap! I hope you have found these Cricut tutorials helpful! I'd love to see your Cricut projects, tag me on instagram @thediymommy!