These pumpkin patch pudding cups are such a cute snack for a Fall dessert or party! They're so easy to make, too.
If your kids are anything like mine and adore chocolate or a classic "worms in dirt" dessert treat made from pudding, cookie crumbs and candy, they'll love this pumpkin patch pudding cups recipe!
Layers of pudding, chocolate cookie crumbs and Fall-themed candy make this treat look impressive and adorable, but it's really simple to put together. I also have a free printable for you to make the cute little "Pumpkins $1" sign to put on top!
You can use pre-made Oreo cookie crumbs, or use a food processor to make your own. You can find the marshmallow pumpkin candies and Fall leaf sprinkles at a bulk baking supply store (like Bulk Barn here in Canada), or check out these ones from Amazon if you're from the USA.
Here's the recipe:
- (2) 3.9 oz. boxes of chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 14.3 oz. package of Oreos (or use a pre-made box of Oreo cookie crumbs)
- Plastic dessert cups
- Mellowcreme pumpkins
- Leaf sprinkles
- Thick copy paper or card stock
- Scotch tape
- Pumpkin patch PDF
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the pudding
- evenly between the dessert cups.
- Add the Oreo cookies to your food processor, removing the creme as you go. Pulse the cookies to reduce them to crumbs. Alternately, you can use pre-made Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Divide those evenly among your cups.
- Add 2-3 mellow creme pumpkins to your cups and sprinkle with leaf sprinkles.
- Cut out your pumpkin patch toppers, and attach them to the toothpicks with scotch tape. Add those to your pudding cups for a fun Fall pumpkin patch treat.
Click right here to download your free printable pumpkin patch toppers as a PDF file.
Enjoy making & eating this yummy and fun Fall treat!
Wow, these are so cute!!!
I love this dish. I have already tried this that was an awesome test. We are providing the best service and information related to emails.