This month has been all about organization and the purging and cleaning of my craft room / office. The place is currently a giant mess and I'm determined to get it looking neat and pretty. It feels so good to work in a space that's organized and styled, don't you think? I love to create mood boards as I plan and design a room, and I've updated my colourful boho-inspired office mood board for inspiration this month.
I'm pretty excited to say that this space is 100% my own, so I'm not scared to go ultra feminine in this room. I want to add a few industrial elements (like wire baskets and warm wood furniture) to the space so it's not too sweet, and some modern and sleek white pieces (like a simple chair and shag rug from The Brick) ground and simplify the space a little.
- Wire Cubbie Wall Storage from Michaels
- Fresh Start Mug from Indigo
- Floral Heart Art Print from Rifle Paper Co.
- 3 Jar Wall Decoration from Michaels
- Carson Letter-Legal Filing Cabinet from The Brick
- Richloom Birdwatcher Fabric Meadow from Onlinefabricstore.net
- Advocate Mirror from The Brick
- Richloom Cornwall Garden Fabric from OnlineFabricStore.net
- Swaville Vroom Atlantis Fabric from OnlineFabricstore.net
- Carson 48" Desk from The Brick
- Loft Pure White Shag Rug from The Brick
- Bexley Swivel Chair from The Brick
- Aqua Hanging File Folder from Staples
What do you think: Would you craft and work in this space? Stay tuned as I work on organizing and decorating my office & craft room - it's a big job! I'll be sharing the first finished corner of the room on Monday: my storage and art wall above my desk!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by The Brick. As always, all of the opinions here are my own. I only recommend companies that I use and love myself.