One of the first things that Little C said to me when I told her that we were building a new house that would have a new room of her very own was:
"I want a purple bedroom. Dark, bright purple."
We've slowly been collecting fabric and sewing away at things for her bright, jewel-toned bedroom.
Her room will have "dark, bright" purple walls and it will be furnished with things that are grey, hot pink or turquoise. We've found some fun fabrics that incorporate all of those colours.
Little C also wants hearts in her room, so we'll have heart artwork on the wall and we're planning to DIY a purple heart light for the room.
The result is a colour-packed little girl's room!
- Purple House Bed Curtain
- Heart Tree Wall Decal
- Free "I Am A Princess" Printable Artwork
- Wall Decal Heart Growth Chart
- Crazy Love Priscilla Pink Fabric
- DIY Glitter Artwork
- Kids Club Hot Pink Chair and Ottoman Set
- Classic High Boy from Layla Grayce
- Grey Heart Rug from Rugs USA
- Fun Shag Faux Fur Ribbon Stripes Hot Pink/Purple Fabric
- DIY a Heart Light like this one