Lavender wreaths are a beautiful way to decorate your home for Spring, Summer – and even Fall! I’ve been seeing purple tones popping up in Fall decor previews in stores, and I think it’s such a gorgeous and unexpected shade for the coming season. Come learn how to make a simple lavender wreath with faux lavender for your front door or mantel decor!
Photos by Tracey Jazmin.
If you can wield a glue gun, you can definitely make this easy wreath! I found an inexpensive grapevine wreath at Michaels and these pretty faux lavender stems on Amazon and got to work.
Let’s make it!
- Grapevine Wreath
- Faux Lavender Stems
- Glue Gun
- Start with a grapevine wreath as a base. I found mine for only $5 at Michaels as a summer special, and it’s 12″ in diameter.
- Gather some faux lavender stems and fluff them out. I found mine here on Amazon and I used 8 stems for my wreath.
- Arrange the lavender stems on top of the grapevine wreath base, overlapping each one as you go. You can bend the stems slightly to follow the curve of the wreath.
- Once you’ve arranged the lavender to your liking, tack it in place with hot glue.
- All done!
- Artificial Lavender Flowers Bouquet 5 Pcs Fake Flocked Plant Purple Fake Flower Decor Brighten Home Party Wedding Centerpieces Arrangements
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Get the video tutorial for this simple lavender wreath (plus more summer wreath ideas!) here: