From elegant fabric wrap to how to make the perfect bow, these beautiful gift wrapping ideas will help make your gifts look extra special this year. The best part? These gift wrap ideas are inexpensive and easy to recreate!
Today's blog post is in collaboration with some of my favourite blogging friends. Before I share my gift wrap ideas, have a look at their gorgeous creations:
30 Minute DIY Crafts
Creative gift wrap ideas using simple baking soda clay and natural elements. Using only two pantry ingredients and foraged items from your yard, you can create gorgeous gifts that will look stunning under your tree.
Sport and I had some fun shopping for gifts this year. We picked out items for everyone in the family which are thoughtful and hilarious. We even made our own gift wrap paper and can't wait to share our creative pet gift wrapping ideas.
Simple & Beautiful Gift Wrapping Ideas
This year, I chose a simple and muted approach to my Christmas gift wrapping. All of these are so easy to do, and most use recycled or recyclable elements.
Furoshiki gift wrap
For a simple, reusable gift wrapping idea, use a square piece of fabric that's finished on all sides. You could use a scarf or a napkin like I did here. Lay your gift in the middle of the fabric at an angle. Wrap the top and bottom of the fabric triangles around your gift, and then pull up the other sides and tie them in the middle. You can embellish with a eucalyptus stem.
Wrapping paper roll pillow box
Don't throw your cardboard wrapping paper rolls away! Cut them into sections to use as pillow boxes for small gifts like jewelry and stocking stuffers. Score each end of your cut roll in half-circle shapes, place the gift inside the roll, and push the ends in. Tape the pillow box shut and embellish it with scraps of wrapping paper and string.
Brown paper package with a gorgeous twist
I love using kraft paper to wrap gifts because it's easy to recycle. Instead of wrapping your gift the classic way, try this beautiful pleated method! This is easier for me to show you in a video, so watch the video below to learn this method plus 9 more gift wrap hacks.
Gorgeous gift wrap hacks video:
My favorite wired bow method
In my video, you'll also find my ultimate favourite fluffy, wired bow method for gifts. First, I tie some ribbon around my gift and leave about 3" of ribbon in the middle to attach my bow. Then, I loop more wired ribbon back and forth, pinching it in the center and leaving long tails. When I have three loops on each side of my bow, I tie the bow to my gift. Watch my video to get the step-by-step tutorial for this gorgeous, full ribbon bow.
I hope you enjoyed these simple but beautiful gift ideas! Which one is your favourite?
More DIY Christmas inspiration
Need more Holiday DIY ideas? Click on the links below!
- 10 Easy Crafts To Try This Winter (Most Under $10)
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags - Carol of the Bells Tags
- How To Make A DIY Acrylic Keychain (Step By Step Instructions)
- 10 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas You Can Make Under $25
- 10 Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas
- DIY Christmas Ornament - Cottagecore mushrooms for your tree!
- DIY Dollar Store Gift Basket Ideas with personalized details!
- Christmas Decorating Hacks: 7 Easy Ideas for Small Spaces
- Mini Christmas Wreath From Thrifted Sheet Music
- 8 Easy DIY Christmas Wreaths With Step-By-Step Instructions
- How To Make A Beautiful DIY Christmas Cloche (IKEA Hack!)
- 15 Creative DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for Friends
- How to Dry Orange Slices for Easy Holiday Decorating
- The Ultimate Free Printable Christmas Planner
- Create an Easy DIY Advent Calendar - with crystals inside!
- Best Simmer Pot Recipes to make your home smell incredible!